Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Upper in C.W.L.* (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil)
- Panels made out of C.W.L.
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.** (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
*Cotton Worked as Leather is an innovative bio-sourced vegan alternative to leather. Its particularity is that it is made of cotton coated by a vegetal P.U.. This P.U. is composed of 50% corn waste from the food industry and 50% regular P.U..